No excuses for not getting going on genealogy right away this ‘New Year’ month – whether you’re a beginner or an experienced researcher, there are many on-line learning opportunities coming up. Here are just a few webinars. ( All are BCGS Editor recommended by the way.) If you know of other worthwhile sessions coming up, please add information and a link to this post’s comments.
- Family Tree DNA is sponsoring a genetic genealogy series – see the latest BCGS DNA Group update for info on those.
- Legacy Family Tree‘s webinars this month are:
- This Friday, January 10th, Michael John Neill is offering 3 webinars geared to various levels, “Jump Start Your Genealogy”. See his Search Tip of the Day site for details and registration.
– Sourcing – 11 AM Central
– Correlation and Analysis – 1 PM Central
– There is No Preponderance of the Information – 3 PM Central
- And, last but never least, Lisa Alzo and Thomas MacEntee are offering an all day Get Your Genealogy Groove Back Boot Camp on Saturday, January 25th. Full details are at the Hack Genealogy website.