THE BRITISH COLUMBIA GENEALOGICAL SOCIETY’S MISSION
“Preserving family histories of British Columbians
through access to genealogical records and effective research techniques.”
- Members of the BCGS have been actively researching and preserving their own and British Columbia, Canada’s genealogical heritage since 1971.
- Members’ genealogical interests are worldwide and the Society’s activities and Library collections reflect this.
- The BCGS has a special interest in British Columbia and offers BC research services.
- BCGS meetings and seminars feature guest speakers, beginners, intermediate genealogy classes and special interest group sessions throughout the year. See the BCGS calendar or the Events page for more information.
- The BCGS is a member of the international Federation of Family History Societies, the British Columbia Historical Federation and the Canadian Historical Association.
- The BCGS is incorporated under the Society Act of British Columbia and has charitable status with Revenue Canada.
Telephone (at BCGS Library & Resource Centre in Surrey)
FAX (at BCGS Library & Resource Centre in Surrey)
Postal address (all mail is to be sent to this address)
P.O. Box 88054, Lansdowne Mall, Richmond, BC, CANADA, V6X 3T6
* General Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Membership: Membership@bcgs.ca
* Cemetery Committee: email@example.com
* Webmaster: Webmaster@bcgs.ca
* The BCGS Quarterly Publication: “The British Columbia Genealogist” , Editor M. Diane Rogers: firstname.lastname@example.org Direct all mailed article submissions, suggestions and paid Genealogy related advertisements to the Society’s address in Richmond, BC.
* BC Research Query Requests: email@example.com Please direct all requests for research or record lookups, etc. to this e-mail address. Check our BC Research Information Page to view what we offer.
* Publication Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org Please have a look at our Publications Page for the most current price list of BCGS publications, including an Order Form.